Kristen Tinker M.A.
Kristen Tinker (aka Pacer Kristen) is known for her powerful ability to educate, empower and inspire people to get healthy. She helps people move back into their bodies to reclaim their health! Having studied many nutritional approaches and dietary theories Kristen knows that one size does not fit all. No matter what your health goals are, she will help you to achieve a sustainable, lifelong journey of health…at the right pace.
“I aim to create a strong, sustainable movement to educate, to empower, and to inspire people to get healthy.” – KRISTEN TINKER
As a lifelong runner, certified RRCA adult distance running coach, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, and mother of 3, Kristen employs her understanding of how nutrition, exercise, and overall lifestyle correlate to performance and complete wellness. Whether you are an athlete, parent, professional, health enthusiast, or simply in search of holistic balance at any age, her signature programs are designed to support you.
Kristen practices a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that she looks at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationships cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As you work together, she will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
With Kristen’s support, you can navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice together to explore what truly works for you. She will guide, mentor, and empower you to set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness.
Kristen Tinker speaks regularly on health, wellness and fitness. She lives on the Space Coast of Florida with her husband of 25 years and their three children.
Be sure to follow her on Facebook and subscribe to her email newsletter.
Kristen graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) where she learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories, such as Ayurveda, gluten-free, the Adkins Diet, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
At IIN, she studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
Calm Your Mind, Transform Your Health and Happiness!
Life happens and your needs will change. Kristen believes in equipping you with the self-awareness to make the best decisions in any given circumstance. Each and every person is fully capable of making well-informed decisions as their own expert, not the latest magazine article or fad diet book.
Define what you value most from your well-being. Together, you and Kristen will use these visions to motivate specific goals that bring you closer to where you want to be. She will not dictate a diet for you; together you will explore why some foods make you feel better than others and how to strategically use that feedback, co-creating your health goals within reasonable time frames and actionable objectives so you know exactly what you’re working toward. What you need to bring is commitment and determination.
Everything Kristen does is geared to leave you feeling inspired and motivated. She will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. She will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.