I’m obsessed with chocolate.
I’m guessing you are too!
But, I don’t like guilt, complicated recipes, sugar, and added chemicals. What better way to celebrate the healthy fats of an avocado than with Avocado Chocolate Fruit Dip!
This recipe comes together in just 5 minutes with just 7 simple ingredients, one bowl, and a spoon. And when you can serve a snack or dessert to your family that has loads of real, whole food ingredients, bringing protein, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and fiber all together in one decadent chocolate fruit dip, that’s a great thing…especially when they don’t even know it’s good for them.
My family gobbles this up in minutes and even asks for more. Please don’t let them in on our secret, okay?
Please let me know how much you love this recipe, post a picture to your social media, and tag me when you do! @pacerkristen/#pacerkristen
CHOCOLATE AVOCADO DIP, serves 1-2
- 1 medium, ripe avocado, diced
- 1 Tbsp Purium’s MVP Kids Chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp almond or coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp raw Cacao (not processed cocoa)
- big pinch salt (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- In a small bowl, mash avocado to a smooth consistency
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated into a creamy chocolate dip.
- Drizzle with a small bit of maple syrup, organic coconut flakes, and chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts).
- Serve immediately or chilled with bananas or tart apple slices.
Try my favorite chocolate protein powder or any other organic superfood and save $50 with my health coach code, “pacerkristen” at iShopPurium.com