Chocolate Coffee Protein Shake
There’s nothing better than combining the taste of chocolate with coffee…froth it up in the blender, and you have something on par with America’s favorite coffee shop! And why not have a “go to,” coffee breakfast?
…but this one is vegan, loaded with protein, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber, and adaptogens to fight stress from life and training. It’s truly the ideal post workout drink!
Chocolate Coffee Protein Shake serves 1
- 8 ounces Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 8 ounces cold water
- 1 scoop (approx. 3 Tbsp) Chocolate Epigenius (supports digestive health)
- 1 scoop (approx 3 Tbsp) Chocolate MVP protein
- 1 tsp raw cacao
- 1 Medjool date (optional)
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 package of instant coffee (I used Starbucks VIA Instant Pike Place Roast Medium Roast coffee)
- Ice cubes (5-6, but add more or less, depending on size and desired consistency. You’ll want more for a smoothie bowl to make a thick base and less for a drink)
Place all ingredients in the blender and blend to a smooth consistency and until frothy top forms. Pour in your favorite tall glass and serve immediately!