DO YOU EVER HAVE A DAY WHEN THINGS JUST DON’T GO RIGHT? It was one of those days! It’s just the type of day that pushes you into wanting something decadent, but still within the realm of being healthy using only whole, real ingredients for added nutrients and to work towards good gut health.
May I introduce to you my latest creation!?!?!…THE CHOCOLATE MOCHA ALMOND FUDGE COOKIE SANDWICH!!! Get ready for an EXPLOSION OF GOODNESS for a cool, rich treat on a hot summer day.
This snacky dessert packs a natural sweetener: dates! If you aren’t already using these in place of sugar, it’s time to get started! Dates are a great source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
What’s more, the cookies’ base is coconut flour and oatmeal for added fiber protein, and heart-healthy fats as well as almond butter to bind the cookies and to provide additional fiber and protein as well as magnesium (to support healthy metabolic functioning). Don’t stop there!…Finally, I threw in Purium’s MVP Chocolate Shake mix for a rich, chocolatey flavor and added protein! WOW! You are going to be blown away, and your family will LOVE you forever!!!!
follow CHOCOLATE MOCHA ALMOND FUDGE COOKIE SANDWICHES
buy provigil canada pharmacy AUTHOR: PACER KRISTEN
source link INGREDIENTS
1 cup packed Medjool dates
2 ripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 TBSP almond butter
1/2 cup almond milk
1 TBSP coconut oil
1 cup coconut flour
1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
1/2 tsp sea salt
10 oz bag Enjoy Life Mini Vegan chips
SO DELICIOUS Dairy Free, Coconut Milk Mocha Almond Fudge Frozen Dessert, slightly defrosted to spread easily
- Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Medjool dates into food processor and mix until a smooth ball forms.
- Add bananas, vanilla, almond butter, almond milk, and coconut oil and mix until all ingredients are incorporated and smooth.
- Place this mixture into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients: coconut flour, oatmeal, MVP Protein Shake, salt, and Chocolate chips and stir until cookie dough forms.
- Using your hands of a cookie scoop, form into small (approx. 1″ in diameter) balls and set on the lined cookie sheets, pressing each cookie down, into a a cookie shape.
- Bake approximately 10-12 minutes and allow to cool completely (pre-freezing the cookies works best…if you can wait that long!)
- Scoop a small amount of SO Delicious Mocha Almond Fudge Frozen Dessert onto one cookie and top with a second cookie to make a sandwich. Smooth out sides by running a spoon or knife around the side of the Frozen Dessert.
- Place in freezer for approximately 1-2 hours until completely set and frozen through.