Eat Better, Get Fit
Enrollment is currently closed for this program! Click here to get on my email list and you’ll be notified when the next program opens up!
Want to Lose Those Stubborn Extra Pounds, But Tired of Crazy Diets That Don’t Work Long-Term?
Here’s what Nicole shared about the Eat Better, Get Fit 28 Day program…
“This is something I can sustain! I was surprised that hunger and cravings decreased! With 28 days, I know what foods help my body to feel great with lots of energy. I was in such a brain fog from the foods I was choosing, that I didn’t even know I could feel this good. I’ve lost 11 pounds, and I feel like this is a lifestyle I can keep up…”
Discover How to Fuel Your Body to Lose Weight and Feel Your Best in the Eat Better, Get Fit 28-Day Program.
It Doesn’t Involve Restrictive Dieting or Any Other “Quick Fix” Gimmicks, just eating real, whole foods that serve your body for energy, weight loss, and feeling your best!
If we haven’t met before, I’m a certified nutritional health and running coach who helps busy Moms so they can lose weight and get off the dieting roller coaster for good, to feel confident and to look great in their favorite outfits again.
Let me ask you a question…
Do you ever feel like there’s too much conflicting information about how you should eat?
If you’re confused, frustrated, and overwhelmed by all the mixed messages out there, you’re not alone.
Every day I talk people who feel defeated and just about ready to give up…..Can you relate?
If you’ve tried the so-called quick fixes and regained the weight, you might be tempted to beat yourself up about it.
I’m here to tell you that it’s NOT your fault.
The fact is that restrictive diets don’t work long-term… and “rapid weight loss” often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
“Quick Fixes” Don’t Work Long-Term Because They’re Not DESIGNED To Work Long-Term
If you’ve been tempted by the promise of sudden and dramatic results in the past, I don’t blame you.
Who WOULDN’T want fast results?
It’s natural to want to free yourself from a problem as quickly as you can.
But there are two problems…
1) It doesn’t really work that way. Having an extra few dozen pounds isn’t like having an ear infection. A short-term treatment plan is not going to give complete relief.
2) People who sell restrictive “quick fixes” know you WANT to believe that it DOES work that way. They know it’s not true and they don’t really care.
They lie to make money off of you, claiming things like “You’ll lose 30 lbs in 4 weeks…AND you’ll keep it off.”
You pay up, experience an initial rush of excitement, and then end up mad at yourself for gaining the weight back because they didn’t make lifestyle changes. Meanwhile, they’re laughing all the way to the bank.
You Can’t Turn a Quick Fix Into a Lasting Fix
- It’s not that you need to just “try harder” or have more “willpower” to stick to your restrictive eating plan.
- You don’t need to turn a rigid 21-day detox into a 365-day detox year-after-year.
- You need a radically different approach.
- You need something that’s EFFECTIVE…and SUSTAINABLE.
That means your weight loss strategy needs 4 main components:
1) It needs to be right for your TASTE BUDS. It lets you enjoy your favorite meals (in a balanced way) so that you never feel deprived.
2) It needs to be right for your BODY. It helps you feel your best, so you actually feel MORE energy while following your lifestyle plan. No more constant hunger and fatigue.
3) It needs to address your mindset! Once you fully understand the thoughts and feelings that drive your overeating and what to do to solve it, you can begin the health journey to lose weight…TRULY for the VERY LAST TIME!
4) It needs to be right for your LIFE. Unless you have a personal chef, you can’t have 3 hours of food prep go into your meals each day. You probably can’t spend 2 hours at the gym each day, either. Nor would you want to! I know I wouldn’t…
Over the Next 28 Days,
I’ll Give You Quick Wins on your Way to Long-Term Success
If you’re not losing 10 lbs a week, how would you know if you’re making progress?
Simple… you see the new healthy habits you’re building.
You experience eating and exercising in a way that’s right for your body.
You make healthy eating and physical activity fit seamlessly into your daily routines.
All while continuing to enjoy your favorite meals.
During the Eat Better, Get Fit 28 Day Program, you’ll accomplish this over weekly steps….
Step 1: How to stop the dieting cycle once and for all!
You can’t get long-term, permanent results with your current thought process.
In week 1, you will discover the three reasons that have prevented you from losing weight permanently. In turn, you will develop the skills to overcome these sabotages, including the simple steps to overcrowd your day with foods that serve your body. It’s all about learning to upgrade your day with 5 simple actions.
Step 2: Move Your Body to Build Lean Muscle
You don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape.
In week 2, you will identify the best types of exercise to focus on to balance hormones, to build lean muscle, to lose weight, and to improve your health.
Step 3: Create a Lifestyle to Balance Hormones, to Lose Weight, and to Have More Energy
If you want to lose weight quickly and gain it all back, focus solely on the number of calories you’re eating.
But if you want SUSTAINABLE weight loss, you need to focus on the quality of food in your diet.
In week 3, you will discover the 5 most important shifts to make for doubling the quality of your food choices.
Step 4: Eat Mindfully, not Emotionally
The #1 factor that prevents people from losing weight (and/or keeping it off) is the wrong portion sizes.
Undereating and overeating are major threats that can sabotage your weight loss efforts.
In week 4, you will learn how to fine-tune your food portions to lose weight month-after-month (until you reach your goal weight.)
Here’s How It Works:
The Eat Better, Get Fit 28 Day Program is a 100% online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world…
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- Free 5 Day Sugar Detox Just weeks before your 4-week program, we kick off your new health journey with a 5 Day Sugar Detox to jumpstart weight loss, energy, sleep, and health. Individuals have lost up to 6 pounds in this initial Sugar Detox!
- Members-Only Private Support Group for 28 days, so you can get extra tips, accountability, and motivation (a $99 value).
- Daily Coaching Support in the private group to help you succeed with each action step and overcome any challenges along the way (a $250 value). I’ll be checking in with weekly LIVE support and daily, ongoing coaching Q and A.
- Meal Planning Templates to help you put together simple, healthy meals in record time (a $29 value).
Altogether, a $427 Value.
PLUS…You Get These Bonuses:
- Delicious, Nutritious Recipe eGuide for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side-dishes (A $27 value)
- A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices at the store (A $19 value)
- ‘Sensational Smoothies and Juices’ recipe guide (A $19 Value)
Total Value for the Bonuses: $65
In This 28 Day Eat Better, Get Fit Program, You Will Learn Easy-to-Implement Strategies So You Can…
- Lose weight (and keep it off)
- Burn away belly fat
- Slip into your favorite jeans again
- Feel more energetic (and avoid afternoon slumps)
- Be confident that you’re eating in a way that makes you feel great AND is helping you reach your goals.
Here’s What People Are Saying About my Fit & Healthy 28-Day Program
“This program gave me the tools to get back on track and to feel good again. The constant motivation was very powerful.” – Susan, Tampa
“In this program, my biggest success was adopting plant based nutritional eating. I would have never believed it was possible and here I am!! You have been such a motivator for me. Can’t thank you enough for all of this! I would absolutely recommend this program to anyone. I hate that the month is ending. I’ll miss all the interaction with you and the group. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!” Pat, Titusville, FL
“My clothes feel looser, I’m back on track eating healthier foods, and I have more energy” – Bree, Lansing
“I have better mental clarity, I’ve lost 8 pounds so far, and energy level is HIGH!” – Jackie, Atlanta
Claim Your Spot Today to Take the Next Step Towards Being Fit and Healthy for Life!
You don’t have to keep feeling frustrated by those final stubborn pounds.
You don’t have to continue being afraid that you’ll need to keep dieting for the rest of your life.
Just because you’ve struggled to keep weight off in the past does NOT mean you are destined to yo-yo up and down forever.
You can learn how to achieve sustainable weight loss.
The Eat Better, Get Fit 28-Day Program will begin
Monday, September 14, 2002
…just in time for Fall!
Your program takes place 100% online in a private Facebook group (only visible to members of this program.)
With the bonuses, you get a total value of $512.
But by joining today, you won’t pay over $500 or even $300.
Starting Monday, July 6, you can claim your spot in this program for just $125! …Why such a low price?
Because I know that you’ve tried diet programs that didn’t work, and I want you to see that there IS something that works. I also know that if you DO the WORK, you WILL SEE CHANGES.
Early Bird Pricing is available for $125 starting Monday, July 6, 2020!
Price increases to $175 after Monday, August 31, 2020 and enrollment Ends on September 11, 2020! Join early to reserve your spot and to claim your early bird pricing.
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional, licensed dietician or nutritionist, You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Participation in this challenge does not constitute a client-coach relationship.