Equipment Needed: Exercise mat
- Begin sitting, balanced just behind your sits bones, rock back slightly to lift your feet off the floor; gently pull your knees to your chest.
- Exhale, pull your navel to your spine, and lean back slightly as you open your arms to the sides and straighten your legs.
- Inhale and return to the starting position to complete one rep.
Equipment Needed: exercise mat, dumbbell
Reps: 30 (15 to each side)
- Sit with knees bent and hold a dumbbell in front of your chest, elbows pointed out.
- Lift your feet and lean back 45 degrees (back straight).
- Rotate to the right and lower the weight toward the floor. Immediately repeat to the left.
- Complete 30 reps (15 to each side)
AB OBLIQUE RAISES
Equipment Needed: exercise mat
- Lie on your side with legs extended but angled (in a slight V position with your body) and stacked on top of each other.
- Place bottom arm in front of you and place top hand behind your ear, with elbow pointed toward the ceiling.
- Keeping abs tight, exhale to lift torso and legs together. Your body should be in a slight V position.
- Inhale and slowly lower torso and legs back to start.
- Complete 15 reps.