Work With Me
I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationships cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
I will listen carefully, and we’ll navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice together to explore what truly works for you. I will guide, mentor, and empower you to set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness.
I understand that life happens and your needs will change, so I want to equip you with the self-awareness to make the best decisions for yourself in any given circumstance. I believe each person is fully capable of making well-informed decisions as their own expert, not the latest magazine article or fad diet book.
Let’s define what you value most from your well-being. We’ll use these visions to motivate specific goals that bring you closer to where you want to be. I will not dictate a diet for you; together we will explore why some foods make you feel better than others and how to strategically use that feedback. Together we’ll co-create your health goals within reasonable time frames and actionable objectives so you know exactly what you’re working toward. What you need to bring is commitment and determination.
Schedule your free Health Coaching Consultation to find out how we may work together through a Ten Day Breakthrough Transformation or my 30 Day Move Back Into Your Body Challenge.
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories, such as Ayurveda, gluten-free, the Adkins Diet, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between. Further, I am persistently interested in the science of nutrition and scour the literature for the latest in peer-reviewed articles to better understand of our bodies and how they function.
At IIN, I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
Everything I do is geared to leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.